Updated Show Reel

Just as I've updated my show reel I thought I should give you all an update on my work. Walking With Dinosaurs is without a doubt proving to be the best industry experience I've had thus far. Animal Logic has been extremely good to me. I am surrounded by talent that I can't help but look up to and learn from.

I am on a team of roughly 12 animators who have all been supportive throughout my journey with the company. When I first began I felt completely out of my league but somehow managed to feel comfortable at the same time. Since then I've come a long way and I feel my animation has as well. I am working on a variety of different shots as well as on a variety of different characters, each with their own unique traits and behaviours.

My shots have varied greatly from fast paced action to more sombre character moments. I've enjoyed the challenges I've had here and have benefited beyond belief from my leads instructions and the guidance of my team. I'll definitely miss it all come the end of November when my contract expires.

For obvious reasons I can't show any of my dinosaur work in my show reel just yet but I've updated it to include the work I've done prior to Walking With Dinosaurs:


My updated show reel now includes my Happy Feet 2 work as well as work from the final Harry Potter movie that I was lucky enough to be a part of. My short film Fragments features alongside some extra creature work I have completed. I hope you like it and I look forward to sharing a Walking With Dinosaurs reel as soon as I can to showcase all of the shots I've completed on the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment